Saturday, November 15, 2008

Window Picture

I was so excited to finally finish it!! I got this old window frame from a Friend of a Friend that was replacing his old windows. I printed out 8x8 pictures at Costco and I used clear photo corners placed backwards on the pictures' corners so that I can replace the pictures when I want to. The fall finding I got at M's they had a sale 70% off and now it is 90% off, so I decorated my house with the rest! The "Eternity" word is vinyl. I have heard that there are more window like these usually found at thrift stores and if you have a habitat for humanity store, they have them too. It is such a nice creative look in the house!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

What a nice frame for you to have. It looks great!

Kristine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan (peebsmama) said...

Such nice photos and a great display for them.

Denise said...

This is just beautiful!