Thursday, November 13, 2008

Now creating Custom SignBoards


This vinyl saying was custom made for someone who had been waiting and waiting for another person to do her order (over 3 weeks!). I had it ready to deliver the very next day after she placed her order. All I needed from her was the size, saying, and font! Her finished board was 6" by 38". She emailed this to me:

Carisa,
I just wanted to thank you again for the lettering you did for me and to let you know I finished my project. It turned out great and wondered if you would like to see what I had done with it?
Thanks,
Brenda

I can create any custom vinyl for you too!! Only 35 cents a linear inch (up to 12" tall)! An amazing deal!

I can also custom create a finished board for you- Still 35 cents a linear inch for the vinyl plus the real cost of woodboard, sawtooth hangers, and paint!

No comments: